Please familiarise yourself with the health & safety guidelines and safeguarding measures we have introduced as well as the Terms & conditions below.
1. Staff have been instructed to wash their hands thoroughly for at least 30 seconds before and after all treatments and at regular intervals throughout the day.
2. When taking public transport they will be required to wear single use hygiene gloves and/or use hand sanitiser with each trip.
3. Some of our therapists may wear face masks during massages as an added precaution
4. Any therapist who reports feeling unwell will immediately be removed from service until further notice
5. No facial treatments such as facial waxing, eyebrow/eyelash treatments, facials, head or face massages as well as pregnancy massages will be available at this time.
If you feel unwell please avoid booking with or cancel existing bookings. Our therapists reserve the right to refuse to perform treatments if they believe you are exhibiting any flu like symptoms.
Thank you for your cooperation!